Tuesday, November 27, 2007

thing 21 OR i am so lonesome i cannot podcast

i would like to listen to a podcast, really i would. i love apple and iTunes and my iPod and would love to combine my love for these things by finding a podcast on iTunes and downloading it to my iPod and listening to it. HOWEVER, since i am here at work and since my computer does not have speakers and since i no longer have a desk in "the back" i cannot really listen to a podcast here in the library. maybe on my off time i will listen to a podcast. maybe.
however, i like the idea of podcasts even though i have never listened to one. and although i prefer writing to speaking, i would be interested in learning how to podcast so that i could do a podcast program at the library. i think the kids would like it.

No comments: